Ability Care Services is a happy provider of both Housing Stabilization Services and Independent Living Skills Services to our local communities here in Minnesota.
We strive to provide the best solution in housing stability to help improve the health and well-being of our fellow community members experiencing housing instability or homelessness. Our goal is to be a part of pioneers who work to eliminate homelessness here in Minnesota by helping those who are impacted find secure, safe, and stable housing so they can focus on their life goals and well-being.
Located in St. Paul Minnesota, Ability Care Services L.L.C serves communities in Ramsey, Hennepin, Dakota, Scott, and Anoka counties. Soon, we will extend our services to Carver, Chisago, Isanti, Sherburne, Washington, and Wright, and other counties in the state of Minnesota.
- Leadership, diversity & onward thinking: in establishing programs and services that support our Vision and Mission.
- Equality: At Ability Care Services L.L.C., you will be treated with respect, fairness and just.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We welcome and love everyone. Your opinion, service and contributions are greatly appreciated and taken into consideration when implementing services.
- Exceptional customer service: through continuous training and support of Ability Care Services L.L.C., staff, we ensuring the provision of high quality customer service in servicing our guests.
- Dignity: At Ability Care Services L.L.C., we pride ourselves in treating our guests with dignity, honor, integrity and love.
- Empathy: We value our guests and treat them as family. At Ability Care Services L.L.C., we treat all people kindly as we would love to be treated.
- Racial equity and justice:
Ability Care Services L.L.C. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military
Please contact us or send us a message with your queries, concerns, or suggestions. Our professional staff is ready to help you.